I've seen this floating around on a couple of lovely blogs recently, and seeing as I'm not in the mood to write a product review or anything like that, I thought this would be a good time to do this!
- Cleanser: Garnier Daily Essentials
- Toner: Garnier Daily Essentials
- Cream/Moisturiser: Simple Hydrating Moisturiser
- Sunscreen: None, I know it's bad but it's not sunny very often! (at least that's my excuse).
- Facial Mask: Lots of Montagne Jeunesse ones
- Exfoliator: Inecto Coconut Exfoliator
- Face Makeup Remover: Tesco Make-up Remover Wipes
- Eye Makeup Remover: Tesco make-up Remover Wipes! (haha)
- Shower Gels/Soaps: I don't have a regular one, I change often aha.
- Body Lotions/Creams: Body Shop Body Butter (Mango)
- Body Exfoliator: Soap & Glory Flake Away
- Hand Cream: A Nivea one, I don't have it to hand so I can't remember exactly which one
- Lip Balm or Lip Treatment: Either Carmex or Vaseline
- Perfume: Armarni Code
- Deodorant: Mitchum
- Shampoo: Andrew Barton
- Mask: Andrew Barton
- Conditioner: Andrew Barton
- Primer: Revlon Photoready
- Foundation: Bourjois Healthy Mix
- Concealer: Collection
- Powder: MUA Pressed Powder
- Blush: VIVO Peaches and Cream
- Bronzer: No 7 Bronzing Pearls
- Lipstick: Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait
- Lipgloss: None I don't like lipgloss!
- Eyeshadow: I'm not really a massive eyeshadow fan tbh.
- Eyeliner: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on
- Eyeshadow Primer: None
- Eyelash Curler: None, my eyelashes are naturally quite curled
- Mascara: Bourjois Volume Clubbing
I tag anyone who wants to do this!