Tuesday 1 May 2012

April Favourites

Since it is in fact the 1st May, and I have seen so many people do these monthly favourites on their blogs, I decided to share with you what I have been loving this month.


#1. Barry M Nail Paint in 324 Silvery Lilac
I keep meaning to do a review of this and have never done one! I really love this colour, it's quite sheer and needs about 3 coats to be opaque but I love it. It's like a duochrome and although it's called Silvery Lilac, I actually think it flashes from lilac to green!
RRP £2.99 from Boots, Superdrug and www.barrym.com.

#2. Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
This stuff is AMAZING (and no it's not an exaggeration). It's perfect for me because I have dry patches on my skin and this is hydrating and just glides over them. I will do a full review on this at some point because I feel I must share this with you!
RRP £9.99 from Boots & Superdrug.

#3&4. Garnier Simply Essentials
I use the cleansing lotion and the soothing toner as part of my daily skincare routine and I absolutely love them. If you want to know more, I mentioned these in my "Current Faves" here.
RRP £2.98 each from Boots, Superdrug and major supermarkets.

#5. Vaseline Lip Therapy Cocoa Butter
Not really much to say about this as it is exactly the same as original Vaseline! However, what I really love about this is the smell. It smells like cocoa butter (obviously) and reminds me of a summer holiday. On top of smelling gorgeous, this does it's job well and soothes dry chapped lips and dry skin.
RRP £1.99 from Boots, Superdrug and major supermarkets.

#6. Sally Hansen Miracle Cure
I love this. My nails were awful before I discovered this and now they are amazingly strong and no longer flaky. If you would like to know more, please read my review here.
RRP £9.99 from Boots, Superdrug and major supermarkets.

xx

1 comment:

  1. i managed to get healthy mix in a swap, and it's one of my fave foundations as well! i love the coverage and it smells pretty nice too

    ReplyDelete

UA-47681586-1