Thursday 22 November 2012

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri

I have seen so many reviews for this that I thought it was about time I tried it out myself. I'm also trying a new way of setting out my pictures so let me know what you think!
 
 
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri is a topcoat for your nails, which claims to dry any nail polish colour within 30 seconds, and prevent it from chipping for up to 10 days. I paint my nails quite often but I absolutely hate waiting for them to dry! However, with this, my nails are touch dry extremely quickly. I wouldn't say it was 30 seconds, I tend to leave them for about 2 minutes, but to me, 2 minutes is better than waiting half an hour before you can do anything without fear of smudging your nails!
 
As I said, I paint my nails quite often, and so it's rare I would have a colour on my nails for 10 days. When I use this topcoat, my nails do tend to stay chip-free for the amount of time I have the colour on my nails, but I haven't tested to see if it helps keep them chip-free for 10 days so I can't comment on that claim!
 
There's not much else to say about this really. If you're looking for a top coat which dries y0ur nails quickly then I really recommend this.
 
This is available from Boots (£5.99) and Superdrug (£4.99).
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-47681586-1