Tuesday 27 November 2012

Benefit Cha Cha Tint

When I did my post about Benefit's High Beam ages ago, I said I would do seperate reviews of each product in the Go TropiCORAL Set, but it completely slipped my mind so here I am, weeks and weeks later, with a review of Cha Cha Tint for you all.
 
 
 
 
Cha Cha Tint is a "mango tinted cheek and lip stain".  It is a similar concept to Benetint (review here), but obviously, a different colour! It's also a lot thicker in consistency than Benetint, which makes it a really weird texture to apply to your lips! In comparison to Benetint, this does actually show up when you blend it onto your cheeks, but you do have to work at lightning speed because it dries so fast.
 
The packaging of this is lovely, which is usual for Benefit products. I really like the mirrored finish the bottle has, and the brush that comes with it is surprisingly good quality. This is a mini size so the bottle is plastic, but I believe that the full-sized one comes in a glass bottle.
 
I prefer to use this on my lips than cheeks, as I tend to stick with powder blushes for colour on my cheeks. However, I do find myself reaching for this a lot when choosing a lip colour. I haven't included a swatch on my lips as they are super dry at the minute and no one wants to see that! It has a definite orange tint to it, but it's not too in your face. It just provides a nice subtle tint to your lips.
 
I find this lasts around 3/4 hours on my lips, which isn't bad. I can't really comment on it's lasting power on cheeks, but the one time I did apply it to my cheeks, it lasted pretty much all day with the rest of my make-up!
 
This is only a mini size as I got it in one of Benefit's sets, and it has lasted me absolutely ages. The full sized one is £24.50 for 12.5ml. I'm not sure if I would purchase the full sized one, as I do think it's so expensive, but I do like the product :).
 
This is available from Boots and from Benefit's website.
xx
 


6 comments:

  1. I got one of these minis with InStyle recently and I just love the shade, texture and quality of this! It dries so much quicker than benetint though so you really do have to apply it speedily :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such good quality :) you're right about the dryng though, it's so fast!! Xx

      Delete
  2. i love this product especially because you can use it on cheeks and lips :D
    http://www.thelilywhiteenglishrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah same, it's great that it's like 2 products in 1 :) xx

      Delete
  3. Ohh I love that you use it in your lips as well! I love the peachy shade it looks gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely shade, not too bright either :) xx

      Delete

UA-47681586-1