Thursday 29 November 2012

Benefit Coralista Ultra Plush Lipgloss

Another of the items in the Go TropiCORAL Kit from Benefit was this lipgloss. Benefit recently lauched a range of lipglosses, each designed to match one of their famous box blushes/bronzers. As this was the coralista blush, the coralista lipgloss came in it.
 
 
 
 
The packaging of this is pretty - it's a simple coral coloured tube with a leopard print pattern and the name coralista written in fancy font. I personally like the design of the tube - it's a pretty traditional lipgloss applicator, and I'm just glad it doesn't come with one of those doe-foot applicators because I cannot stand those!
 
 
 
The gloss itself is a really lovely coral-y colour with just a hint of golden shimmer running through it. It smells absolutely lovely as well - very much like coralista blush itself! I really like the consistency of the lipgloss, it's quite thick but it's surprisingly easy to apply and isn't sticky in the slightest. I am not one for lipglosses at all, I hate the stickiness of most of them, but I actually really like this. Once you've applied it, you can barely feel it on your lips, they just feel super moisturised.
 
I was surprised by how much I liked this. It was the item in the box set I was least excited about but actually I find myself reaching for it quite a lot. I either use it on it's own for a really subtle colour, or over the top of Cha Cha Tint when I don't fancy the matte lip look.
 
I would recommend this, although I do think they're expensive for lipglosses, they are extremely good quality and by far the best lipgloss I've ever tried.
 
This is available from Boots and the Benefit Website for £13.50.
Or, at the minute, if you fancy trying all 6 different colours, you can buy a set of the mini versions for £19.50 here and here.
 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-47681586-1