Thursday 10 January 2013

Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Liner


I have been using the Urban Decay 24/7 liners for around 4 years now, and until now I had found nothing that even came close to matching them in terms of pigmentation and lasting power. I had been seeing a lot of reviews of this popping up, and many people were saying it was comparable to the Urban Decay ones, so I picked one up. In all honesty, I wasn't expecting much, but for £3.99 I decided it was worth a go.
 
 
 
 
 
Rimmel claim that this eyeliner delivers "high intensity colour which lasts". There are seven colours to choose from, ranging from this traditional black colour, to a bright blue. I chose back to start as I use black eyeliner everyday, and as much as I love the Urban Decay liners, at £13 a pop, they are slightly expensive when you get through eyeliner as fast as I do! This, however, is almost exactly the same as the Urban Decay ones.
 
The pencil itself is plastic rather than wood, which makes sharpening easier, and creates less wasted product.
 
In terms of pigmentation, I genuinely have nothing bad to say about this. It's beautifully pigmented with just one swipe, and even though I apply this to my waterline, it does last an amazingly long time (around 5/6 hours), something which I struggled to find with cheaper liners in the past.
 
I absolutely love this product. I will definitely be purchasing this over the Urban Decay ones in the future, as it's almost £10 cheaper and is barely any different in terms of quality.
 
This is available for £3.99 from Boots and Superdrug.
 
Has anyone tried this?

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Fab post! I've been looking for a new eyeliner so will definitely be trying this one out :)

    Jo xx
    paintedglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh you should! It's really good, the best "drugstore" eyeliner I've tried! X

      Delete
  2. Oooh I'll have to pick this one up! I've got the nude one and have been loving it:D xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try the nude one, heard lots of people mentioning it!:) x

      Delete
  3. i so want to try both the black nude and taupe ones but they are so hard to find in the us :( they do sound amazing tho :D
    http://www.thelilywhiteenglishrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah no I hate it when stuff isn't available where you live, so annoying! Xx

      Delete

UA-47681586-1