Friday 13 April 2012

Pandora Jewellery

I don't really know if this fits into the beauty/fashion category, but it's something I absolutely adore so I thought I'd share it with you. I got my Pandora bracelet for my 18th birthday last July from my mum and dad, and I love it so much. I love the fact that you can add the charms you like so that each bracelet is individual and holds such special meaning. This is mine so far:

(Picture quality is poor, sorry!)

Each charm has an individual meaning to me and I love them all, but my absolute favourite is from my boyfriend, Matt, who got me this heart lock and key charm for Christmas:


I have a huge wishlist from Pandora, and have to ban myself from looking at their website too often because there's always something on there I'm tempted by. This is just a tiny part of my extremely long wish list:

Pandora Silver and 14ct Gold Dangle Heart Charm 790173
RRP £100.00
Silver and 14ct Gold Dangle Heart Charm (Code: 790173)



Pandora Silver and Blue Zirconia Bubbles Charm 790329CZB
RRP £50.00
Silver and Blue Zirconia Bubbles Charm (Code: 790329CZB)


Pandora Silver Flower Spacer Charm 790498
RRP £15.00
Silver Flower Spacer Charm (Code: 790498)


Pandora Silver Bows Spacer Charm 790303
RRP £15.00
Silver Bows Spacer Charm (Code: 790303)


(All photos courtesy of www.johngreedjewellery.com).


Pandora also do rings, necklaces, earrings and also different styles of bracelets. I love Pandora because it's so personal and individual. What do you think? Any more Pandora fans out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-47681586-1