Monday 8 April 2013

One

Despite the fact my posting has been all over the place just lately, it hasn't escaped my notice that it was exactly one year ago today that I posted my very first post!
 
(image from weheartit) - edited
 
Never in a million years did I think I'd still be posting on here a year later - I tend to start things and then never finish them so I'm quite impressed with myself!
 
I love receiving all of your lovely comments, and I appreciate the fact some of you still read my little blog even when I don't post for weeks on end like I have been doing recently.
 
I guess the purpose of this post is just to say thank you to all of my lovely followers, I really do appreciate that you read all my little ramblings and even take the time to comment on them!
 
Here's to the next year!
 
P.s. If you would like to read my first post, you can do so here! (Cringe!)

Photobucket

2 comments:

UA-47681586-1