Friday 21 December 2012

Festive Red Nails


I  barely ever wear red nail polish except for this time of year. I don't know what it is about them, I just am not a fan of red nails unless it's Christmas. So naturally, I pretty much constantly have red nails over the festive season. These are my three favourite red shades that I find myself reaching for more often than not.
 
 
 
L-R Barry M 'Raspberry', Barry M 'Bright Red', Maybelline Express Finish 'Cherry'
 
Barry M 'Raspberry' is, as the name suggests, a true raspberry colour. It's perfect for Christmas as it's slightly deeper than a traditional red, so to me, it feels slightly more sophisticated.
 
Barry M 'Bright Red' is a traditional true red colour. It's the shade I think of when someone says 'red'.
 
Barry M is my all-time favourite nail polish brand, and these two colours are absolutely perfect for Christmas.
 
Maybelline Express Finish in 'Cherry' is in between Bright Red and Raspberry. It's deeper than Bright Red, but not as dark as Raspberry. This one is such a lovely colour, and it dries in super quick time as well. It also lasts for quite a while, which is always good!
 

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh these are all gorgeous shades of red. Beautiful!

    Have a great Christmas! Tia xx

    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I really like each of them :)
      Thank you so much, hope you have a great christmas too :) xx

      Delete
  2. Really love the maybelline shade :)

    Merry Christmas! x

    srslylou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that one too!
      Have a lovely Christmas xxx

      Delete

UA-47681586-1