Tuesday 18 December 2012

Andrew Barton SOS Help Me! Twice a Week Conditioner

My hair is in such bad condition lately. I know I've only got myself to blame, as I dye my hair way too often, and use way too much heat on it, but split ends and dry hair still annoy me. I have been using this for a few weeks now, and I have really noticed a difference in my hair, so I thought I'd share it with you all.
 
 
 
 
"The Superstar of hair treatments for when hair needs SOS care". This is a deep conditioning treatment which is supposed to be used twice weekly to "gently mend all the cracks, sooth the hair cuticles and add supercharged shine".
 
First things, this smells AMAZING. I can't put my finger on exactly what it smells like though - it's sweet and almost vanillary, but it literally smells good enough to eat. It also leaves your hair smelling like this all day too, which I love.
 
This has quite a thick consistency, and it's not the easiest thing to work into your hair, but aside from that I have nothing bad to say about this. It genuinely leaves your hair feeling super soft, and I have noticed that my hair looks less damaged and flyaway.
 
I apply this twice a week as suggested, and leave it on for around 5 minutes before rinsing. Like I said, I have been using this for a few weeks now and I absolutely love it.
 
I would really recommend this to anyone with damaged hair, and even better, it's super cheap too!
 
This is available from Asda - £3.00 for 300ml.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I find most of the Andrew Barton hair care smells like Ice Cream! Is that what your smelling maybe? I love deep conditioners....I'll have to give this a try soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my god yes!! Haha, now you've mentioned it it does smell a lot like ice cream! I really like this plus its cheap too :) xx

      Delete

UA-47681586-1