Tuesday 21 August 2012

Winter Wishlist

Hello everyone!
I shouldn't *really* be browsing clothes websites as I still haven't finished the uni projects I mentioned last week, but I miss writing and thought I would do a quick little wish list today as there are so many lovely clothes out there at the minute. I have barely any wintery clothes as I did a wardrobe clear-out earlier in the summer and threw out most of my cardigans etc (I don't know why, it seemed like a good idea at the time).


#1. Khaki Camouflage Knitted Cardigan


£24.99 from New Look.
This looks really cosy and is on-trend with the camouflage print. It's also extremely similar to this one from Topshop but is almost half the price!



#2. Casper Knee High Boots

£45.00 from ASOS.
I have wanted a pair of knee high boots for ages now and I think these ones are lovely and not too badly priced either :)



#3. Grey Blazer


£35.00 from River Island.
I think blazers can make a casual outfit look quite smart, and I have been on the lookout for a nice one for a while now. I like the colour and the style of this one.



#4. Coral Stripe Jumper


£18.00 from River Island.
I really like this colour and think it would be a good versatile jumper for me to wear to uni :)



#5. Floral Print Leggings

£16.00 from Next.
I love the floral leggings that are around at the minute but I'm not brave enough to wear them! I thought these were a good compromise as they are on trend without being too in-your-face.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-47681586-1