Wednesday 11 July 2012

Holiday NOTD

Hello everyone!
I wanted to do this post as my first one back because these were the nails I was sporting during my week away (well, for some of it anyway since sea water and pool water equal death for nail polish).
I decided on a blue kind of gradient style, it's not the most summery colour but I like each of these shades individually so I decided on blue :) This was what I ended up with:



From L-R:
Barry M 291 'Cobalt Blue'
Miss Sporty Clubbing Colours (it doesn't have a name on the bottle so I don't know what it is)
Barry M 306 'Blueberry Ice Cream'
17 Lasting Fix 'Heartbeat'
Barry M 317 'Blue Moon'

All of these nail polishes are available from Boots and Superdrug (the 17 polish from Boots only) and all cost under £3!
xx

3 comments:

  1. I love gradient nails like this, and the blues on the ring and little finger are so cute :)

    Alice

    http://secretsofawannabecharlotte.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the barry m one on the little finger is gorgeous but you need about 3 coats to cover the nail properly and it takes quite a while to dry :( hha x

      Delete
  2. I love the one on your middle finger!
    Would love it if you checked out my blog
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

UA-47681586-1